If you would like to be a member of Kansas Sport Hunting Association, you will need to complete this form:


Send your form to:

KSHA Treasurer
c/o Ryan Wacker
308 E. Union Drive
Hunter, KS 67452

If you have any questions or concerns, please call one of the board members found on the "About KSHA" page.